A simple recipe – excellent for cooking newbies. The first time I tried cooking this recipe, it was perfect
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Watch this video for cooking guide, this video is courtesy of Panlasang Pinoy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
- On a separate mixing bowl, put in butter and beat. Gradually add both sugars while beating.
- Add-in the vanilla extract and eggs (one piece at a time) while beating.
- Gradually add the flour, salt, and baking soda mixture and beat until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- Put-in the chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Fold until the chips and nuts are well incorporated.
- Arrange parchment paper in a baking sheet. Scoop and drop the mixture on the parchment paper. Note: try to press the mixture a little bit to make the cookie flat. This will also give you room if you want to place extra chocolate chips on top of the cookie.
- Place inside the oven and bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place in cooling racks.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!