Ginisang Sayote Recipe
- 3 pieces medium chayote, peeled, seed removed, and sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 1 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 lb ground pork
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Watch this video for cooking guide, this video is courtesy of Panlasang Pinoy.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan.
- Sauté the garlic, onion, and tomato
- When the tomato becomes soft, add the ground pork and then cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Put-in the chayote. Stir.
- Cover. Let boil and simmer for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add salt and ground black pepper. Stir.
Serve with hot rice. Share and enjoy!